I get by with a little help from my friends_soggy edition

This post is dedicated to all the people that have gone the extra mile, given up their sunny weekends and their time to help me out.

If there’s one thing I’ve learnt is that it takes a village to produce proper animation, and I couldn’t have done this without them all!

Here’s a breakdown of the amazing humans that helped me in this painstakingly slow process:

Big big shout out to Maria, aka Marie Err the best friend an animator could ask for <3 Maria has been coming to my house religiously every weekend to help out in whatever needs to be done: character development, backgrounds and a hell of a lot of colouring! She didn’t know that much about animation, but I think after this I’m ready to open a studio with her hah! <3

Sayaka, she started as my little intern for the 2 weeks work experience. But not only she flawlessly animated a full shot on my film (which took way longer than the 2 weeks) she kept helping me with colouring and cleaning up. Always super nice and with a smile on her face! I can’t even, words are not enough!

Tomás, the most patient boyfriend ever. He’s literally helped me with e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g, including putting up with my mood oscillations, doing laundry, cleaning and cooking for me, colouring and some graphic design art direction he can’t avoid but to share 🙂

Image may contain: 1 person, beard and glassesZé, the 3D renders Santa! If it wasn’t for him there would be no cows on my film. He’s a wizard and puts all his office’s computers working for me during the weekends. uaaah!

No automatic alt text available.Phomer gave up on a very hot Saturday out, to help colouring Sayaka’s shot with gouache.

On top of these ones there’s Lily and Liam that have contributed with a bit of their time to help out colouring and cleaning up a couple of shots.